YIIK is a turn based Japanese Style RPG set in the 1990s, about eight strangers, a mysterious woman who vanishes in an elevator, and the supernatural.
About the Game
On the afternoon of April 4th 1999 Sammy Pak went missing.
That night, a video of her last known moments was uploaded online.
All of your friends excitedly watched as she is pulled from an elevator by something…. otherworldly. This is a story about what happens when you look for someone who can’t be found… and the strange things you invite into your life when you go to forbidden places.
- 25 Hour Japanese RPG style campaign!
- Journey in the late 90’s, on the eve of the world’s end, in this surreal RPG experience.
- Unique combat that blends action based moves, with turn based combat.
- Fight complex and epic battles featuring up to eight party members.
- Explore and solve six unique dungeons filled with puzzles and traps!
- Fully voiced acted campaign featuring voices by Chris Niosi(Kirbopher/Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin(Attack on Titan), Andrew Fayette (Yuri of Wind), and many more!
- Expansive soundtrack including works by Andrew Allanson(Two Brothers), Calum Bowen(Lovely Planet), Toby Fox(Undertale), Hiroki Kikuta(Secret of Mana), and many more!
Steam, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4!
Coming soon: PS Vita.
Get the Demo on 9/6/2016!!